Saturday, July 2, 2011

Three Junes makes a little man

It's the middle of the year... how time flys!! We have been blessed with rain, sunshine, fog, frost, snow capped mountains... and early sunsets. I do have to say, however... I much prefer later sunsets, sunshine and warmer weather, but I do love the seasons!!!! :-) Challenges of winter... staying warm, getting washing dry and trying to convince Connor to keep his jumper ON (If anyone has any tips for that one let me know!!!!)

I took some happy snaps of our little ratbag the other day... and I realised how much of a little man he is becoming... I thought I'd share a few 'June' photo's!

June 09 - 5 months old



June 10 - 16 Months



June 11 - nearly 2 and half - our little man

8 comments:

  1. such a spunky little man too!! watch out girlies :)
    they do grow into little men much too fast, but they always stay our 'babies'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove that second photo :) Sooo gorgeous! And look at that mouth on the last one- little ratbag alright! :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww!! Look at baby Connor James! Adorable!
    And I agree with Sylv - mischief all over his face in that last photo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow he's changed heaps in the last year! It's so amazing how after they turn too they start to become all grown up (and act like it too!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Demi, I came across your blog via Candy's... I hope you don't mind me having a sneak peak every now and then :)...
    I also have a monkey who can't keep a jumper on... I have found that one way to make sure he is warm is to put flannels on him!! not the trendiest (altho coming back in!) but when at home who cares? if its really cold put a long sleeve shirt or skivy underneath :) he is almost 4 and still hasn't worked out the buttons!! haha!!
    Connor is gorgeous! They definately grow up fast and the older they get the bigger the attitude!! fun fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Demi, LOVE your blog! So great that you've joined the blogging world - I agree, it is more like 'plodding' isn't it :) Looking forward to staying in touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a little cutie Connor is!!
    x

    ReplyDelete